Achievement is associated with the targeted goals or aims in life. When we define our action in relation to something like a goal, a task is created. The struggle in life is the sum total of our achievements, success, failures, mistakes. Since my primary objective is to engage in the honor role, I haven't made many progresses in the first quarter. As a result, I had a lot of difficulties concluding it. My position as vice president of the Arts and Photography club to which I want to the most would be considered my first accomplishment. With everything I've gone through, I'm not quite contented with some of the quiz results. I wish I could improve and be more inventive in order to achieve all of my goals, and to set higher aspirations for what lies ahead. a. What are the learning/discoveries that I have gained? - I've discovered that taking notes during a lecture with your teacher is one effective learning strategy. b. What are the ...
Nice! Let's keep our environment clean!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work Jhia
ReplyDeletegood job jhia ^^
ReplyDeleteContinue doing great, Jhia!
ReplyDeletekeeping the environment beautiful!, nice work gillane. let's keep the environment clean and green!
ReplyDeletethank you for protecting our mother nature<3
ReplyDelete